Sunday, October 02, 2011

What happened last night

Funny how we choose to ignore what happens right in front of us. Like at 4am, all the cops came in and paramedics, whole lotta people screaming outside my door, and I was like 'aah it's saturday night again...' and just peeked outside (stubbed my nose and toes cuz the medics are big guys and the hallway is narrow).

Anyway, this chick (the ex gov's stepdaughter) - smashed a bottle on her guy's head. Man, blood on the floor, etc etc, and a couple of reporters, cops, the works. Apparently they had a major row, and he tried to strangle her, so she hit him with the bottle. Good.

Since I'm so short on my entertainment budget, I'd take anything right now. See here for what that news guy (nice friendly Canadian - is that redundant?) reported about it:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/10/02/2011-10-02_daves_stepkid_in_bloody_battle.html

Times like this, I don't want to leave MacDougal St. Hey 'Marie C.", you got a mention :-)

No comments: