Monday, April 19, 2010

not writing at all

Instructional design is a painful subject. Instruction I hate. Design I can't. But having left a job, country, and spent a house and two years of breathing on getting an education in this field, you would think I had some love for it.

No love.

Over 200 instructional design models, 100 learning theories, another 100 principles on multimedia. Add these numbers to theories of practice. Now multiply all with the subjects you can teach. Or further - into specific skills from how to brush your teeth to tear your thesis when in need of toilet paper. Factorial analysis doesn't help here.

Instructional Design. I hate.

See what happens when you were supposed to finish a paper for graduation that will happen next week with or without you, and you've nothing to show for 2 years  - except 20 pounds of excess fat from sitting around listening to inane songs like sowing the seeds of love...

Aaaaargh.

All I need is 50 pages.

No comments: