Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter morning, April 4th 2010

I am celebrating resurrection. Or rather, am on my way to purchase paraphernalia to help bring me back to life. Desperate times call for extreme measures. Like taking the slowest local train in NYC to get me downtown on a Sunday morning.

So after some detours caused by distractions and my incapability of holding a thought for a prolonged period, I get to my destination. Four hours later,  here's what I have (in addition to an impoverished bank balance):


A Taylor dreadnought acoustic six-string solid top with a satin finish... a guitar by any other name. The deep sound kinda takes your breath away... when an expert plays it that is... I'm just tinkering. 

Oh I should write about the long process of buying a guitar... later... 

For now, these are a few of my favorite things la la la


What is life without writing, books and music, and books on music and writing?

Need to name my guitar. What?
It's a he btw.

No comments: