Saturday, September 04, 2010

How the previous post looks like in my head


Who would've 
thought
it'd be
so difficult  to
traverse these
paths on your
fretted back with
just the right touch?
--------------------
There are more
ways than one
-------------------
  to   tease   you,
  p l e a s e  you,
-------------------
I  know that.  I
know. I  know
--------------------
But I'm   wooed
by the il-legit-im
-acy of darkened
---------------------
corners,    by an
elusive     sound
d r o w n i n g in
the rising smoke.
-----------------------
This is the time
To   keep   time
within  swaying
 doors,   but all I
 can  do is derive
-------------------------
 my    own mean
-ing     in    your 
sustained  glance
--------------------------
I imagine my flight
I   feel   your   fight  
to hear my c| a| g| e| d
silence within the slow
measures of your sigh.
-------------------------------

These pages have circles
and mirrors inside and out, an urgent
rising, an     infinite     reflection with no rest
till we find a          r   e   s   o   l   u   t   i   o   n.
But this is a key in love and death in lust and life
And changing where I place my scars
Just prolongs the agony in empty spaces
left behind.

I     can't
return anymore,
I    can't     return
to     the     first
m o v e m e n t, 
tothemoment

we set this unbearable pitch.
This time and place can not be transposed,
to less-bled pathways to an unshaking ground, and if we try we will only
slip, be trapped, get entangled in this  scale and  slide fevered
 into a whirlpool of shared dissonance till we arrive clutching,
gasping at the right clef, for air. Who  would've thought
you thought I was the violent one dragging you to hell,
when the sheet music the dark music the raging music
in  my  head was  a blind reading
of your hands on me?


1 comment:

Pragya said...

Very impressive.